Wild Mushrooms with Garlic and Sherry
Score at the farmer’s market today!
2 T butter
1 garlic clove, minced
12 oz assorted wild mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
3 T dry sherry
5 T chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- Add garlic and mushrooms, cover and cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add sherry, cook, uncovered to evaporate liquids.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Break off a hunk of crusty bread, pour some yummy wine (maybe a Pinot or a Sancerre – nothing too heavy), and enjoy!